Independence Palaceviews: 2140
Independence Palace (Dinh Độc Lập) Now called the Independence Palace, it was originally Norodom Palace. The French colonial government started psoriasis in 1868 and completed it in 1871 to rule all of Indochina. The governor at the time was Pierre Paul Marie Benoît de La Grandière, and it served as the official residence from 1871-1887. After that, from 1887 to 1945, it was used as the residence and working space of the governors of the future. In 1945, Japan used it for a while.